This Returns & Cancellation Policy applies to sales over the Internet only.
Cancelling your order
1. To cancel your order you must inform us either in writing or by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the order and saying you are cancelling it.
2. The Distance Selling Regulations 2000 give you the right to cancel your order within 7 working days after you have received the goods you ordered. However, we go beyond this, giving you the right to cancel your order, up to 14 days after you have received the goods you ordered.
3. All returns and cancellations under this right must conform to the guidelines laid out in the Office of Fair Trading’s consumer guide about “Distance Selling” which can be found at http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/distance-selling-downloads/Explained/DSexplained_PDF.pdf - although we do give you the longer time period than the Distance Selling Regulations 2000 provide.
4. If you cancel your order for goods using this right and:
· the goods have not have not been dispatched yet, we will refund you the full invoice amount within 2 working days; or
· the goods have already been dispatched, then they will be delivered to you. Once you have taken delivery of the goods, you must return the goods to us at your own expense, having notified us that you are cancelling the order. Please note that the returns must reach us as soon as reasonably practicable after your receipt of the goods – else we will understand that you are not in fact cancelling your order. We usually treat this as a maximum of 30 days after your receipt of the goods. If we receive the goods back within this time, we will then refund the value of your order.
5. All products being returned must be re-packed as they were received and sent back at your cost.
6. All refunds will be made to the payment card that was initially used to make the purchase, usually within 14 days of cancellation of the order.
7. Obviously, if a product is faulty, you can return the products in accordance with the terms and conditions (and not in accordance with the rights and rules above).
Clause 7 of our Terms & Conditions deals with the cancellation rights above in more detail (i.e. a ‘non-faulty product’ return).
Clause 8 of our Terms & Conditions deals with what to do if you are returning a product because it is faulty (i.e. a ‘faulty product’ return).
Clause 9 of our Terms & Conditions deals with our refunds policy in more detail.