A message from Jason Ashby, our CEO
We are open and trading whilst continuing to take precautions with the ongoing COVID-19 situation to look after the health and safety of our customers, our employees and suppliers.
To Our Customers
As always, we are continuing to provide you with the help and support required to ensure you receive the perfect flooring for you and your home. Allowing you, our customers, to complete your projects whilst ensuring our trade customers can also keep trading.
As always, protecting our UK Flooring family is paramount, which is why we work continuously to safeguard their health and working environments. We are a market leading retailer and distributor within the flooring industry and we always put our team first.
Being a technology driven digital retailer our cloud-based technology already allows our team flexible working arrangements between the home and the office whilst still maintaining full PCI DSS compliance. We are taking extra precautions to help protect our people, our customers and the nation.
Our website is still here for you and available 24/7, ready for you to place sample or flooring orders from the safety of your own home.
Sales & Customer Service Centre
Although our office is closed, with our cloud-based technology allows our amazing Flooring Experts and Customer Service teams to work from home so they are still on hand over the phone or via live chat, to help you with any queries you may have. Please see our revised opening times below:
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Sat (Live Chat Only) 9am - 5pm
- Sun Closed
Trade Account Managers
Our specialist Trade Account Managers are also on hand to help both new and existing trade customers and to ensure we keep you all trading in these unprecedented times.
- Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Our showroom is fully open with a number of safety measures in place including and is deep cleaned on a regular basis.
Changes we’ve made:
- Our showroom and displays are deep cleaned on a regular basis.
What we’re asking of you:
- Please do not visit our showroom if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please wear a mask and use the hand sanitiser provided when entering our showroom
- As we may have to limit browsing time during busy periods, and to save your time in our showroom, you can browse our website prior to visiting. Here, you can view our full range of floors and order extra-large free samples to be delivered to your door. You can also use our Room Visualiser tool to see how each floor can transform your room.
Home Delivery Service.
Our distribution team are still working but under enhanced safety measures to ensure we continue to get your orders out on time.
Samples will still be dispatched within 24 hours; please be aware we are now operating with our doorstep delivery service to protect both our customers and our delivery driver. This will consist of the following:
- You will receive an SMS with a 2-hour delivery slot
- Your driver will knock on arrival to alert you of your delivery
- Your samples will be left in a safe place, ready for you to collect
Don’t forget you can order endless numbers of samples to ensure you find the right flooring for you.
Due to a high volume of demand our Next day delivery service is currently unavailable, all other delivery options are operating as normal.
You will now receive in-home delivery to a ground floor* room of choice for all hard floor products. An exception will be made for carpets and sheet vinyl which can be delivered to upper floor flats and properties with stepped access. Due to high demand we ask you to allow a delivery lead time of two to three working days for laminate, luxury vinyl, and real wood products and up to 10 working days for carpet and sheet vinyl. Here’s what to expect from our in-home delivery service:
- Your driver will be in touch 30 minutes before your delivery is due and ask COVID-19 screening questions. If you are self isolating, we will be able to provide door step delivery.
- Your driver will knock on arrival to alert you of your delivery and will have PPE ready to use at your request.
- Your delivery won’t be left without your acknowledgement
Please visit our delivery page for more information
Our delivery partners have implemented strict COVID-19 protocols to ensure the health and safety of both staff and our customers, these are:
- All employees must self-isolate if they have had a positive test for Covid-19, if they are suffering from Covid-19 symptoms or if they live with someone who is affected
- Face coverings to be worn at all times
- Driver/Driver’s Mate must not enter consumer premises, unless providing over the threshold delivery
- If selecting over the threshold service the consumer agrees to the following:
- That the consumer gives consent for an over the threshold delivery by the delivery team (the team will wear face coverings)
- That the consumer or any other member of their household are not self-isolating or experiencing any potential Covid-19 symptoms
- Driver to ask the consumer if they are currently self-isolating due to Covid-19 – if they are, then delivery must only be made to the doorstep. Driver must not enter the consumer premises
Suppliers & Stock
As always, we will continue to maintain high stock levels to serve our customers – individual stock levels are also visible on the product pages for clarity. We are working closely alongside our worldwide suppliers to ensure we have a constant stream of stock for you to purchase and continually transform your homes.