“Natural Inspiration” is a triumph for creative flair in our eyes, allowing designers to forge their own paths in what is a vast theme. As much as the cliché faux furs and printed accessories can look great when used well, this style is set up to offer so much more; it’s time to get artistic.
Of course, natural inspiration can take a botanical turn, plants and flowers bringing vibrancy in abundance. Bring the great outdoors into your home with real plants and leaves spanning the hallways and living areas, or if these aren’t your cup of tea then why not explore with some artwork instead. Botanical designs are ideal if looking to create a space for calm, a soothing remedy to the headache that is the hectic working day.
Whether you look to the animal world, botanics or another area of natural inspiration, the mood board above encapsulates everything that is good about this theme. And it doesn’t have to be outlandish and in your face. We understand that for some, understated is order of the day, so why not use some subtle touches instead, cleverly placed accents totalling more than the sum of their parts.
This is a case of design coming down to personal taste and preference. Is a more conservative approach required, or will you take the gamble that could elevate your living room to new heights?
As ever, UK Flooring Direct is on hand to supply you with flooring to meet your new style, just take a glance at the choices cycling to the right. Outdoor inspiration just keeps springing up in design blogs right now, and it’s not hard to see why.
< Back to Home of Inspiration
< Back to Get the Look
Get the Look Articles
- Get the Look: Bathroom Elegance
- Get the Look: New Year, New Kitchen
- Get the Look: Tribal Mood Board
- Get the Look: Monotone Mood Board
- Get the Look: Copper Mood Board
- Get the Look: Natural Inspiration Mood Board
- Get the Look: Welcoming Hallway
- Get the Look: 5 bathroom rejuvenation
- Get the Look: 5 Spring living room
- Get the Look: Retro mood board
- Get the Look: Purple mood board
- Get the Look: French provincial
- Get the Look: Retro