Distribution Careers Vacancies at UK Flooring Direct
Hinckley, Leicestershire / Coventry, Warwickshire
Role summary: As part of your role as Warehouse Operative you may be asked to deliver all or some of these tasks as part of the Warehouse function as per requirements of your line manager, to meet all department objectives in relation to personal, and team targets, KPI’s and customer satisfaction, or any other reasonable tasks/duties as required.
Additionally, you will be requested (by prior arrangement) to take part in any relevant training programs, reviews, supervisions & appraisals to increase and maintain your performance.
- Work with the Warehouse and Operational department to maximise workflow efficiencies.
- Ensure all outbound freight is picked & quality control checked as per processes.
- To ensure visiting customers receive a high-quality service in a timely manner.
- Ensure all inbound freight, including customer returns are received in accordance with processes.
- To assist with regular stock checks, both “spot checks” and full stock audits, keeping stock control systems up to date.
We’re looking for someone with:
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards including keeping the work area clean and tidy.
- To communicate effectively between both work colleagues and line manager.
- Maintenance of machinery and equipment including pre-use checks.
- To highlight any issues to your line manager.
- Duties involve regular, repetitive, light, medium and heavy lifting.
- Team player but able to work without supervision.
- Positive attitude.
- Good product knowledge of UKFD stock.
How to apply:
If you are interested in finding out more about this specific role or more about a career at UK Flooring Direct, we would love to hear from you. Please email our recruitment team at email@example.com