Counter Balance Fork Truck Licence Holder/Warehouse Operative
Required for an immediate start
£19,020 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ambitious company, UK Flooring Direct Ltd is a highly established company, experts in flooring, and is the largest independent on-line retailer & distributor.
We are a highly successful growing company and due to expansion we are looking to recruit an experienced warehouse operative and counter balance fork lift driver at our site in Coventry. The role will be working in an enclosed warehouse environment, however there are times when the role requires the loading and unloading freight containers and transport companies.
Customer service is at the forefront of the company's strategy and your role will be required to add value to the customer experience through functions such as picking customer orders quickly and accurately along with packing procedures and dispatching goods. As part of the warehouse team the role will be measured according to individual objectives as well as divisional Key Performance Indicators, in an effort to ensure continuous improvement can be achieved.
• Duties involve regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting (lifting equipment is provided)
• Deal with inbound vehicles following the correct company procedure
• Picking of the customers products onto pallet
• Load distribution vehicles in a safe, presentable manner and highlight all errors and damages prior to completion
• The safe loading/handling/unloading of all material according to the correct lifting procedures. Lifting training will be provided - "manual handling of goods", "fork truck training"
• Coordinate the supply of products and services to meet customer expectations and company commitments
• Stock rotation and reconciliation of paperwork with incoming and outgoing goods
• Assist with rolling inventory counting to ensure all stock on the system is accurate
• Support warehouse Team Leader with all day to day tasks.
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary
• Full-time permanent contract available based on 45 hours per week - Monday - Friday (occasional Saturday)
• Full training with on-going support with 'Job Satisfaction'
• Attractive holiday allowance, company loyalty & incentive schemes
You Must Have
• A highly motivated attitude to succeed - forward thinking skills and react positively
• Proven experience in a previous role.
• Excellent communication skills
• Numerical and focused on accuracy - good attention to detail
• Remain calm under pressure
• FLT Counter Balance
• H&S basic
Can YOU cut the mustard?
If you think so then apply today! Just send your CV and covering letter to:
An award winning company.
People are the heart and soul of out business and have contributed to us becoming recognised for our growth and excellence in business. We work hard to ensure that UK Flooring Direct is the very best it can be and enjoy sharing our success with everyone who's contributed to making us what we are today.